Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Secret Snowflake Challenge - Part 1

So I finally got the time to sit down and work on the jewelry/beading challenge . . . . I had been trying to sit down and work on it for the past 7 or 8 straight days.  But with a family, a full-time job and getting ready for next semester of my MBA, well . . . . time is not on my side.   (Please disregard the fish tank, holiday placemats and Incredible Hulk). 

Meh.  It's alright.  22" lariat styled necklace and two french hook earrings.  I used my own stash for the "back" part of the necklace so that the prettier, "competition" beads could be showcased in the front. 

I like it.  But I don't LOVE it. 

So this is draft one.  I am going to dismantle this and re-do it with a new design in mind.

Stay tuned.  :-)

Before I forget, here's a link to the other participants:  http://www.michellemach.com/blog/

No comments:

Post a Comment